Friday, June 29, 2012

Old McMax Had a Farm...

Max's last 3 year old Jolly Time field trip was to the farm! It was so much fun and pretty much everything you would expect a farm to be! Cows, chickens, pigs, goats, tractors and manure... Max reminded me several times not to step in any poop. He, however, seemed oblivious to any piles of steaming stinkiness! No worries, though, we brought extra shoes just in case!


 I was so shocked that he actually wanted to touch the animals! He's usually such a chicken (no pun intended!)

 He's "posing" with the cows. I have no clue why he goes for the "one hand-one knee up" pose!
 Getting some advice on retrieving eggs. He knows his Mommy loves her eggs!
 Hands over ears...that's our Max!
 Snack time! (After thorough wipes and hand sanitizer!!)
We are so blessed to attend Jolly Time Preschool. As a teacher, I know how difficult it is to pull together lessons and field trips, Ms. Liz and Ms. Karen always make it look so effortless!
I also have to add that Max's extended day care, Shepherd's Fold, is equally as awesome! Max LOVES to go to school and LOVES all of his teachers, and that makes me LOVE them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment