Friday, March 23, 2012

Santa Came!

I know it's almost April, sue me. I have a weird camera that takes forever to load photos, two kids, a full time job, and an immune system that has betrayed me...blogging hasn't been at the top of my to-do list. But I'm up this morning before everyone else has had a chance to begin listing their demands for the day, and I've already had two cups of coffee, so here we go!

Santa was pretty fun this year! This was the first year Max really got into it. He had a list of several things the months leading up to Christmas. Yes, the MONTHS leading up to Christmas! When it came down to it however, he decided he wanted, "guns, swords, and orangutans." (I don't know where the infatuation with orangutans came from, but we've all given in and most of our friends and family members encourage him daily to walk like an orangutan, or spell it, or something! Maybe it will lead to a career working with animals? I just don't want him to be that weird orangutan kid at school, although, I think it's probably already happened!) SO, Santa came and he came with orangutans and swords. My Aunt Debbi took care of getting the guns! All Rush cared about was "balls"...I think maybe his first official word! Santa brought balls too, a whole pit full of balls!



I know you probably can't tell, but this is an orangutan figure that Max found TWO YEARS AGO in some magazine and Santa finally got his hands on it this year!

Here are some pictures from our other Christmases!
Max, Anna, and Rush
 Always so happy, not matter what his skin looks like! 
 Bebe and her boys
 (I know, I know...there's a candelabra above my mother's head...I hate it when that happens!)

 Christmas morning at the Neufer's house, we look pretty haggard! (My hair was DARK!)

Mimi and Pop with Rush, Jayson, and Max (our last Christmas with ALL boys! Abigail Grace is here now! Aunt Brookie loves you Abby Grace!)

No comments:

Post a Comment